• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help us OldGuy Wan Kenobi...you're our only hope.

33 posts in this topic

I think I started a thread a few months back asking if anyone has heard from him recently. I used to buy from him a few times. Without reading that shill/no shill thread(I tried when it was smaller), is he being accused of shilling on ebay or something? I hope not.

Without reading that shill/no shill thread(I tried when it was smaller), is he being accused of shilling on ebay or something? I hope not.
No. Someone else.

I'm so glad you started this thread. No one would have read the same information in the shill or no shill thread.

You mean the 20+ page thread with much of the information buried under repetitive and or nonsensical posts? Yeah, why would anyone want the information presently clearly and concisely when it's all in that thread (which will be soon buried and forgotten)?

:makepoint:

Didn't seem buried to me in the least.

I'm so glad you started this thread. No one would have read the same information in the shill or no shill thread.

You mean the 20+ page thread with much of the information buried under repetitive and or nonsensical posts? Yeah, why would anyone want the information presently clearly and concisely when it's all in that thread (which will be soon buried and forgotten)?

It will be in a week. It won't be much of a cautionary tale then.

Until someone alerted me to it yesterday, I didn't read one post... I presumed it was just another "is this a shill?" thread.

In Back to the Future III, in the first part of the movie, when Marty goes back to 1885. A woman was suppose to have fallen into a ravine, and that ravine was going to be named after her but, by mistake Marty prevented her from falling in, therefore changing the future. Marty went back in time knowing that Doc was in love with a ‘Clara’, if she was suppose to have died in the first place, then how the heck did Doc fall in love with her to begin with….or in that week that Marty went back, was there another Clara in Doc’s life which we were not told about?

It just doesn’t make sense..

Also, in BTTF II, when the Biff Grandpa' when back in time, he essentially changed the future yet, he was able to come back his 'normal' future, even though the past had already been changed by him giving himself the sports almanac...

It just doesn't make sense...

I always thought the "real" universes had become "alternate" universes after they got changed and Marty only went back to try to make the wrong things right so no one suffered in them because of time tampering. I only can assume there are gazillions of universes out there for every action we make.
Yes, the trillions of changes (butterfly effect thing) I understand but, what I don't understand is how when the future changed, it only did for some and not others... :screwy:
Because it was convenient to wrap up the three movies at that point.

Because anything to do with time travel never, ever works if you start thinking about it.

I guess we all can't be Rainman. Quick...tell me how many toothpicks did I just drop?

In Back to the Future III, in the first part of the movie, when Marty goes back to 1885. A woman was suppose to have fallen into a ravine, and that ravine was going to be named after her but, by mistake Marty prevented her from falling in, therefore changing the future. Marty went back in time knowing that Doc was in love with a ‘Clara’, if she was suppose to have died in the first place, then how the heck did Doc fall in love with her to begin with….or in that week that Marty went back, was there another Clara in Doc’s life which we were not told about?

Also, in BTTF II, when the Biff Grandpa' when back in time, he essentially changed the future yet, he was able to come back his 'normal' future, even though the past had already been changed by him giving himself the sports almanac...

I always thought the "real" universes had become "alternate" universes after they got changed and Marty only went back to try to make the wrong things right so no one suffered in them because of time tampering. I only can assume there are gazillions of universes out there for every action we make.
Yes, the trillions of changes (butterfly effect thing) I understand but, what I don't understand is how when the future changed, it only did for some and not others... :screwy:

Because anything to do with time travel never, ever works if you start thinking about it.

If I was to ever go back in time, or was somehow able to..top priority concerning life and chicks in general: Eat your vegetables and whatever you do...Stay Away from Crazy redheads!!

Sad thing is..I probably wouldn't have listened to my crazy older self...I would have wanted to see what all the commotion with Redheads was all about, and I would have ate my vegetables "later"....

It's caused nothing but trouble for me.

It's caused nothing but trouble for me.

No matter how many times you went to Washington DC, Thursday 1445, July 14 2028.........You were never able to convince United States President Miley Cirus from declaring the loosing war against Iran...we understemated the Human Shield in Theran...

At least you are safe here ....for now... :devil::devil:

Oooooahhhhaaaa...oooooaaaahhhhaaaahahahah ooooahahahaha !!!!!!!

Thanks. :)

The full animation for it was better, but the file was too big to use on the forum. Flea helped me slim it down a bit by cutting some of the animation out of it .

Yeah. Before Flee fixed it, it looked more like this.

1175.gifhm