• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi everyone.

123 posts in this topic

Should I get pre-Batman Tec books or just go ahead and get the Batman books?

Depends on if you'd rather spend ridiculous amounts of money, or stupid amounts of money. (Not sure which is which though...) (shrug)

Basically just look in the OSPG under the tec books you want (assuming you can actually find them) and just multiply it times like 5-10 (shrug) and thats how much it will be. Then you have to find a big stick to fight everyone else away from the book you want.

:roflmao:

But you forgot the part where you have to cut your kidney out and sell it to the black market dealer and the only way to get to him his to cross the thin bridge over the valley where there is a shark invested pond below.

Then and only then after you find it, pay 15X over, and fight a man to the death can you achieve the Holiest of grails a Pre-Robin Tec'y

Well now im confused cause how many kidney's you got alex, cause you have alot of books

Maybe he took someone else's kidney :insane:

Should I get pre-Batman Tec books or just go ahead and get the Batman books?

Depends on if you'd rather spend ridiculous amounts of money, or stupid amounts of money. (Not sure which is which though...) (shrug)

Basically just look in the OSPG under the tec books you want (assuming you can actually find them) and just multiply it times like 5-10 (shrug) and thats how much it will be. Then you have to find a big stick to fight everyone else away from the book you want.

:roflmao:

But you forgot the part where you have to cut your kidney out and sell it to the black market dealer and the only way to get to him his to cross the thin bridge over the valley where there is a shark invested pond below.

Then and only then after you find it, pay 15X over, and fight a man to the death can you achieve the Holiest of grails a Pre-Robin Tec'y

Well now im confused cause how many kidney's you got alex, cause you have alot of books

Maybe he took someone else's kidney :insane:

You know I never gave it much thought. The "surgeon" (a.k.a. homeless man with medical equipment) always knocks me out before taking them.

But wait a minute 1+1 = 2 kidneys. What has he been pulling then?

Oh god I can't breath......... :angel: