• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi everyone.

123 posts in this topic

So all this talk is about pre-robin tecs? I wish I had a copy to share :cry:

Too bad you dont have any i think a set of 4.0's would be awesome (thats if you were collecting these)

Too bad you dont have any i think a set of 4.0's would be awesome (thats if you were collecting these)

Yeah, he has plenty...just only missing one bad boy.

Great speed there...we just have a mind explosion!!!

0166734_001.jpg

IMG_1264-3.jpg

:flamed: !!MIND EXPLOSION!! :flamed:

(worship) Because only these two together can make it happen.

If you or I every get a the one we need. Gotta keep them in different areas or they could explodez the whole worldz. :cool:

Ying-Yang.

Gotta love these DC Mega Grails.

:cry: If I can just be lucky at an estate sale for once lol.. I have the reprint. Does that count?

:cry: If I can just be lucky at an estate sale for once lol.. I have the reprint. Does that count?

You have the complete poor man's TEC set :luhv: That should make anyone go :whee:

Those early Bats and Tecs are going to cost you $$$$. The ECs are pretty much all reprinted so you can check out the stories inexpensively to see if you like them. The recent EC Archive books are great and you can still get some of them for $32.97 on Amazon, including Weird Science vols. 2 and 3. There's no continuity in GA, so you don't have to worry about getting a run or consecutive issues.

As far as science fiction goes, I second the recommendation for Planet Comics. They have great covers, higher quality stories and art (for GA), and are fairly affordable. You can get late-run copies in mid-grade for $200 or so.