• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyatt for Wizard Chicago $49 on Priceline

42 posts in this topic

I'm not sure how long this will last. I know several of us booked this last year and saved money while getting the Hyatt connected to the convention center.

I booked last night and just a couple hours ago had a friend try and he got the same deal. Total with taxes for 3 nights $177.

If you get the Hyatt for $49 post it here. If you don't then also make a post letting others know so they will know the deal is over.

The worst thing that will happen is you book a 4 star hotel in the area for $49 a night or you will get rejected.

Here's what to do if you don't use priceline.

Register with priceline.

Click on Hotels then click name your own price.

Enter ORD in the location.

Choose your check in/out dates. I chose 8/19 check in and 8/22 check out. It should also work for fewer or more nights.

Then choose # of rooms which should be at the default of 1

Click on Bid Now

Check the 9 box for O'hare Airport ORD south

Check the 4 star box

Put 49 in the name your own price

then the rest should be basic stuff, name, CC info etc.

At some point you might want to un-check a box asking if you want to get promotional emails unless you don't get enough useless email.

Good luck...Leroy

is the hyatt the one connected to the D. Stephens center?

I believe the O'hare Hyatt on 9300 Bryn Maur Ave is connected. Just make sure you reserve the correct Hyatt Regency. :hi:

that is the one I got...thanks leroy!

I believe the O'hare Hyatt on 9300 Bryn Maur Ave is connected. Just make sure you reserve the correct Hyatt Regency. :hi:

I'm guessing you chose option 9 on the map?

Which star rating?

R.

I'm guessing you chose option 9 on the map?

Which star rating?

R.

Four Star

(Follow Leroy's instructions above.) (thumbs u