• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Comics HIGH GRADE Keys!

17 posts in this topic

You really have to be careful not to put "Comics" and "Keys" together with "eBay" and "High Grade" all together in your subject line.

You're just messing with fate... insane.gif

edit:

Those are wonderful books by the way! thumbsup2.gif

cool.gif

umm the AS 42 ,,, i dont know if its restored or not ,,, i dont know how to detect it ... i bought it Years ago and it was supposed to be unrestored but ya never know ... like i sayed in a few of my auctions , i would have sent these books to CGC , but the waiting time ,,, and Price to get them graded etc. and the hassel of canada to US etc. so ya id get a few hundred more for them if CGC'ed but id rather get em out of here and work on my other business stuff. smile.gif

Who did you buy it from on ebay?

cool.gif

umm the AS 42 ,,, i dont know if its restored or not ,,, i dont know how to detect it ... i bought it Years ago and it was supposed to be unrestored but ya never know ... like i sayed in a few of my auctions , i would have sent these books to CGC , but the waiting time ,,, and Price to get them graded etc. and the hassel of canada to US etc. so ya id get a few hundred more for them if CGC'ed but id rather get em out of here and work on my other business stuff. smile.gif

Hmmm just got this email from Ebay about 'sharks' auctions :

Dear Allan Foreigner (sexybeast@fakemail.com),

Please be advised that the following auction:

2228164491 - AMAZING SPIDERMAN #238 CGC 9.8 !!! 1st HOBGOBLIN

was ended early by eBay. The auction was ended due to the account suspension of the seller.

All results for this auction are null and void.

Regards,

Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)

eBay Inc

confused-smiley-013.gif

Hmmm just got this email from Ebay about 'sharks' auctions :

Dear Allan Foreigner (sexybeast@fakemail.com),

Please be advised that the following auction:

2228164491 - AMAZING SPIDERMAN #238 CGC 9.8 !!! 1st HOBGOBLIN

was ended early by eBay. The auction was ended due to the account suspension of the seller.

All results for this auction are null and void.

Regards,

Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)

eBay Inc

confused-smiley-013.gif

foreheadslap.gif paging sharks....paging sharks confused-smiley-013.gif

yep i just got the good news myself ,,, got home after the hockey game to see all my auctions gone ... only took me a week to get all of it organized and posted ... thanks so much for that ebay! ill be on the phone blasting them tomorrow ... but even when my account is back on all the auctions id assume would be gone. and im not wasting all that time re doing all that again as i had a headache everyday posting them ... if theres a comic/s you want etc. send me your best offer to cliff@sharks.com

I have never used Ebay for selling purposes, but it appears this seller has legitimate slabbed books. I was really digging that Hobgoblin issue. Why would Ebay suspend him? I dont understand this. In other threads on this board, I recall reading from members that had enormous difficulties with Ebay or Paypal. Is being suspended necessarily mean something bad?