• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Curiosity- Larson 'tecs

21 posts in this topic

The #35 and #41 have both been cleaned. You can still barely make out "Larson" on both, but no coding is visible. The #38 is blue label, "Larson" is clearly visible, but again no coding.

The #35 and #41 have both been cleaned. You can still barely make out "Larson" on both, but no coding is visible. The #38 is blue label, "Larson" is clearly visible, but again no coding.

thanks....I am trying to determine a call back code on earlier tecs.....the big puzzle. Jon

Here's my question, what was the reason for having the Larson tec 35 cleaned when it's incredibly immaculate?!

The only person that comes to my mind when it comes to restoration on amazing books and literally 'killing' them is John Snyder.

I heard he is famous because he color touched a lot of pedigree books for no reason when they didn't need anything done to those high caliber books.

Did he do that to the tec 35 Larson?