• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Torpedo Comics Out of Business?

51 posts in this topic

But, on a positive note, the pretty gal with the huge tool in her hand looks like she's doing alright.

How so? Apparently she can't even afford a shirt with sleeves or a midriff, nor pants with legs. The poor girl is most likely on the bleeding edge of starvation! Apparently she's so broke she has Rob Liefeld drawing her hands, and he didn't even give her any pouches.

Why did you force me to think deeply about this one? :sorry:

Anyone who can't spell check their website deserves to go out of business....

Your right. I'm gonna shut down the operation of my business, because it's not earning as much as it's should from the internets.

I'm a freakin' rock star, I don't need your money or advice

This latest strategic move should place me at the forefront of internet comic dealers, though. I think I'll price books at crazy high prices....if anyone has an issue, I'll just remind them that I'm a rock star, and eat pancakes off a stripper's arse...because I can.

But, on a positive note, the pretty gal with the huge tool in her hand looks like she's doing alright.

How so? Apparently she can't even afford a shirt with sleeves or a midriff, nor pants with legs. The poor girl is most likely on the bleeding edge of starvation! Apparently she's so broke she has Rob Liefeld drawing her hands, and he didn't even give her any pouches.

Yes, but she has FEET so must be someone else.

Yes, but she has FEET so must be someone else.

:roflmao: