• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Public Service Announcement!!

172 posts in this topic

I think the thread title should have been "You can't sell WD #1's for $500 if your initial scans are hosted upside down. If not than I take Arexs position and say STFU as well, if you have an issue with Transplant send a PM instead and offer your sage advice.

Next time I sell on the boards, expect a PM to make sure I'm doing it right. :thumbsup:

Jim

It really wasn't directed at anyone. I don't even know whose thread it was.

Even you can't play that stupid.

Who says he playing? (shrug)

You know, heaven help me for what I am about to say, I actually enjoy Ken's posts from time to time. This thread; however, was a brain fart. It ranks right up there with the person, don't remember who now, that posted, "Wow, I would like to have that book, but I can't pay $500 more than what I sold it to you for."

:screwy:

It really wasn't directed at anyone. I don't even know whose thread it was.

Even you can't play that stupid.

Who says he playing? (shrug)

You know, heaven help me for what I am about to say, I actually enjoy Ken's posts from time to time. This thread; however, was a brain fart. It ranks right up there with the person, don't remember who now, that posted, "Wow, I would like to have that book, but I can't pay $500 more than what I sold it you for."

:screwy:

Agreed!

Seems like very bad form to be criticizing someone's sales thread. Unless there's something shady going on, which doesn't seem to be the case here.

I agree, this amounts to indirect thread krapping. BTW I think those sales threads are being shilled, just a hunch. :D

It was indirect, yes, and if it were to be done at all, Monstro did it the right way.

Andy 2c

Seems like very bad form to be criticizing someone's sales thread. Unless there's something shady going on, which doesn't seem to be the case here.

He really cant help it. He gets diarrhea of the mouth and just starts spewing random and worthless thoughts about for no good purpose other than to make a post

Kinda like Kevin76.

He really cant help it. He gets diarrhea of the mouth and just starts spewing random and worthless thoughts about for no good purpose other than to make a post

Kinda like Kevin76.

lol