• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Commission... Greg Horn.... Electra vs Bullseye

21 posts in this topic

The reason I started collecting comics was Frank Miller's Daredevil #181. I've always wanted a piece with Electra and Bullseye in it. After asking around Jeff from Hotflips introduced me to Greg Horn. I saw his art at Heroes and loved it. I gave him carte blanche. This is what he came up with. Needless to say, I love it and will be picking it up at SDCC.

http://www.greghornjudge.com/images/03_Large_images/2010_SKETCHES/Elektra.&.bullseye.08.jpg

Elektrabullseye08.jpg

what does something like that cost

I talked to Greg Horn at Florida Supercon and he showed me some cool art he did. He had a Mary Jane in peter Parkers lens he showed me and a scene with Emma Frost and Jean Grey on the bed doing it when Cyclops walks in. Of course these were pics he showed me on his cell that he did.

As for the price he was asking up to $1,500.00 depending on the size so I am guessing he got about 1k give or take for this nice piece. Today he is at Past present Future Comics in west palm beach, was going to go today or tomorrow but decided to pass as he appears to be everywhere.