• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Pre-Sale Exclusives Walking Dead 75, True Blood, Solar, Cap, GRADED AVAIL!

90 posts in this topic

I am attending SDCC and am posting a thread for exclusives people might want.

Right now there are 4 major SDCC Variants being offered.

I will be (unlike most) in and on the convention floor by noon of Preview Night and will prescreen copies before the masses make their mad rush. All copies that I purchase will be in the 9.6/9.8 range as usual. I have had a mad rush of requests and this seems to be the only fair way to make it work for everyone and be fair.

If you are not concerned about grade, I would probably refer to you people on ebay selling these variants for less than I am. Key words: Not concerned about grade.

Here is the list with pics attached.

Each variant is $15 per plus shipping. Books will be shipped when I get home from SDCC. I will not be accepting any signature requests on the books. Any book requests not filled will have their money refunded 100% for those issues not filled in your order.

Shipping on raw books is $6, graded is $10. Both are Priority shipping. Mix and Match raw and graded and shipping is still only $10.

Again, this thread is for people that want probable 9.8 copies. I am accepting pre-sales on 20 copies of each right now, to insure that I am able to get the copies people need at high grade.

The List:

True Blood #1 SDCC Variant

Limited to 2000

Walking Dead #75 Variant

Limited to 3000

Solar, Man of the Atom SDCC Variant

Limited to 2000

Steve Rogers, Super Soldier SDCC Variant

Limited to 3000

Graded copies now available for Walking Dead and True Blood, see page 3 for more details!

100607.jpg.514dbe0381ec2c6a77c2922b2ce29757.jpg

100608.jpg.fdddc284620aa5e3b9fe60fd4ca885fc.jpg

100609.jpg.3fe8d8bf4ed208ec897723f52c3cbc5c.jpg

100610.jpg.4ce6ef85a81eb7903156944f24aa60b5.jpg

okay update:

4 Walking Dead #75 available

11 True Blood #1 available

18 Solar Available

18 Steve Rogers Available

Thanks again, like I stated earlier, everything will be in the 9.6/9.8 range and will pick on the best of the best from the dealers I know at SDCC.

And again, if anyone is not interested in paying the premium for this, feel free to check out ebay where there are some available for a cheaper price. I really want to make sure I state this. You are paying for the guarantee in grade and book, not just me going up and saying I need 20 of this book and walking away...