• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20 years today !!

27 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say that my mariage is 20 years old today !! We each said "I do" on June 30th long long ago.......and today, we are still "I doing" ;)

Went out to breakfast at our favorite morning food place....then went to see Adam Sandlers newest film "Grownups". I liked it. It was fun.

Just wanted to say that my mariage is 20 years old today !! We each said "I do" on June 30th long long ago.......and today, we are still "I doing" ;)

Went out to breakfast at our favorite morning food place....then went to see Adam Sandlers newest film "Grownups". I liked it. It was fun.

Congrats on a long lasting marriage! :applause:

Just think, if you'd have taken all the money you spent on your wedding and bought all the new comics that came out, they still wouldn't be worth .

Congratulations on investing wisely!

Just think, if you'd have taken all the money you spent on your wedding and bought all the new comics that came out, they still wouldn't be worth .

Congratulations on investing wisely!

Hahaha......you know what, we totally got married within our means. I drew up the invitations myself, printed some out and handed em out to our friends, like a flyer. The service was at 10 am and we told everyone not to dress up, and don't bring any gifts, just come over for the ceremony and to have some danish and coffee with us We were out the door by 11 am on our way to Victoria BC. Humble beginings :shy:

Hahaha......you know what, we totally got married within our means. I drew up the invitations myself, printed some out and handed em out to our friends, like a flyer. The service was at 10 am and we told everyone not to dress up, and don't bring any gifts, just come over for the ceremony and to have some danish and coffee with us We were out the door by 11 am on our way to Victoria BC. Humble beginings :shy:

Nice! :grin: Small and informal is THE way to go. I'm sooooo glad I didn't marry a Bridezilla.

My wife and I got married here . It was autumn so all the colors were out. Immediate family only. Then, we went back to my Dad's house and had catered BBQ. :cloud9: