• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TTA 27 club
5 5

369 posts in this topic

Won this tonight on CC. Actually won it on the 27th bid. A rare great "white". So I'm back in the club and waiting for Antman to tear it up in Avengers 2.

tta27.jpg

I'm curious as to what this set you back. Do you mind sharing? Are these 5.0s selling for over $2k now? Surely one with white pages is.

I sold a 4.5 for around $1450 recently so I know they're going up in price.

I'd love to get my hands on a 6.0 but they never seem to come up. And the 7.0s are now priced out of range. I just sent one into CGC for slabbing but I'm afraid it's only going to be in the 4.0 range. I'll post a photo when it comes back.

I sold this back in august for 1755 http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2FAuctions%2Fauctions%2Easp&id=939613 by my calculations this upgrade run me about a few hundred more. This book was $1883. The WPs are what I find to be what makes this book a killer. Here is the back

tta27back.jpg

I guess the foxing on the back brought it down in grade. The front cover looks super nice to me though, and the White pages.... I think you got a great deal on this for $1883. I predict a year from now this is a $2500 book minimum.

I still have never bought a comic through CC but if this comic is an indicator of what I'm missing I need to get over there and bid.

Here is a low grade copy I bought from Andy/thirdgreenham in Calgary this April - he bought it from the seller next to us and made a quick profit withing a few minutes by flipping it to me. lol

cgcTalestoAstonish27_zpsdb2c2af3.jpg

Here's my baby! I absolutely love the cover of this book. The white letters on the brown and the old school double circling of the bubbles. Awesome! I got it signed at the Calgary Expo.

TTA27_zpsd8fc1de1.jpg

Great copy!! You see that "double circling" alot on the preheros.

Just picked this up.

20131103_203625.jpg

Thats a lovely book Chris

(worship)

TTA 27 is a tough book to find with nice eye appeal. This book has tremendous eye appeal. A great copy. Congrats !

+1000 :headbang:

Edited by trmoore54