• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low grade unrestored MMC #9 on the Bay!

182 posts in this topic

This can't be the same book.

"This copy was just recently found in an attic, inside a wall, along with a small collection of Golden Age comics

and items from 1940-1942. I purchased these from the home owner, and I will be posting them all for sale in the coming days. What a terrific find!

All the books have been untouched for many years, and all are unrestored lower grade copies.

This book has never been at market for sale, to the knowledge of the people I bought this from."

Why do you say that? And what are you trying to say by qouting with the description of the old listing? (shrug)

It is the exact same book. It's just been CGC'd and now up for sale by some new seller. (thumbs u

Ahhh I see...I thought the seller bought it and took it out of the slab and then tried to sell it as the description said...oops

No, the current seller bought it raw from the previous seller who had it on eBay. The original eBay auction never ended (it was taken down prematurely) and so the book is now truly "up for sale" graded (for the first time) lol because this auction won't be ended prematurely.

Something like that.

:grin:

this is going to be fun to win.

I beg your pardon? Don't you have a copy already. :sumo:

:whistle::devil: must hoard...must hoard like Gator does... :insane:

:devil::cool:

If your going to hoard a book, not really to many better ones to do it with.

$4k and counting with 5 days to go. Wonder with all the big dealers being busy at San Diego if this will hurt the price at all.

hm

Well you and I certainly have a reason to care about this one's price :baiting:

:grin:

I still think it will "go big" as just to much demand.

$4k and counting with 5 days to go. Wonder with all the big dealers being busy at San Diego if this will hurt the price at all.

All the big dealers seem to have a laptop at their booth these days.

all I have is a phone, so I am relegated to the kiddie table at thanksgiving :cry:

Yes I hope it sells for $15k. :wishluck::banana:

Why not? I hope it sells for ONE MEELION DOLARS.

9-10K is FMV...will be interesting to see where it ends up

all I have is a phone, so I am relegated to the kiddie table at thanksgiving :cry:
Jeff said "big" dealers :gossip::grin::foryou:

In a never ending game of one-ups-manship Metro will have a Cray at their booth.

do you eat anything other than turkey on that day? as picky as you are?