• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action # 1 Coverless on Comicconnect.

68 posts in this topic

hm Do you know the story behind this copy?

Yes, a young boy named Kal-El is placed in a spaceship by his parents to be sent to the planet

Earth to escape the impending destruction of their native planet Krypton. The rocket lands in

a rural field where it is found by a Jonathan and Martha Kent. They adopt him and name him

Clark Kent. They soon discover that he has super powers and he grows up to fight crime and stuff. :)

Yes, a young boy named Kal-El is placed in a spaceship by his parents to be sent to the planet

Earth to escape the impending destruction of their native planet Krypton. The rocket lands in

a rural field where it is found by a Jonathan and Martha Kent. They adopt him and name him

Clark Kent. They soon discover that he has super powers and he grows up to fight crime and stuff. :)

I think you're thinking more of this copy (:

53-1.jpg

An Action number 1 comic book...WOW! HOW EXCITING!!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS FOR US action1kid!!!!!!

Ashley1.jpg

I MEAN, WOW!!!! ALL OTHER COMICS ARE JUNK!!!! C'MON, THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT A "REAL" COLLECTOR UNTIL YOU OWN ONE OF THESE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A REAL "POOR MAN'S" COPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley2.jpg

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO START A NEW THREAD EVERY SINGLE TIME WHEN YET ANOTHER COPY COMES UP!!!!! IN MULTIPLE SECTIONS OF THE BOARD WOULD BE EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INDEED, THERE SHOULD BE AN ENTIRE SECTION OF THIS BOARD JUST DEVOTED TO THE SINGLE GREATEST COMIC BOOK OF ALL TIME!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR THAT LINK!!!!!!!!

REALLY, I JUST CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!! I JUST DON"T KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO WITH MYSELF!@|!$!|?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley3.jpg

:signfunny:

An Action number 1 comic book...WOW! HOW EXCITING!!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS FOR US action1kid!!!!!!

Ashley1.jpg

I MEAN, WOW!!!! ALL OTHER COMICS ARE JUNK!!!! C'MON, THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT A "REAL" COLLECTOR UNTIL YOU OWN ONE OF THESE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A REAL "POOR MAN'S" COPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley2.jpg

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO START A NEW THREAD EVERY SINGLE TIME WHEN YET ANOTHER COPY COMES UP!!!!! IN MULTIPLE SECTIONS OF THE BOARD WOULD BE EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INDEED, THERE SHOULD BE AN ENTIRE SECTION OF THIS BOARD JUST DEVOTED TO THE SINGLE GREATEST COMIC BOOK OF ALL TIME!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR THAT LINK!!!!!!!!

REALLY, I JUST CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!! I JUST DON"T KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO WITH MYSELF!@|!$!|?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley3.jpg

In Vino Veritas

O,k I get the message as I see someone or more than someone is bringing up my old posts all over the board tonight. The message to me is clear and if thats the way you really feel about me I must have inadvertantly been a real pain in the butt[only 7 k posts in 5 years] The Last thing I need is to annoy everybody here.I am very embarrased and it worked. I am gone. Under no conditions and I mean NONE will I ever post on these boards again.I am embarrased to death. Goodbye Gentlemen.