• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #1 Sketch Cover Megathread!

1,755 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. It's been forever since I've been on here. My last year or so has been filled with nothing but Military art and a cover for Dynamite. I am having a son soon so I will be taking a few months off to be out of my painting studio and at home with he and my wife. Luckily for me I also have a home studio designated for my comic work. So until January I will finally get a chance to get cracking on a book I'm doing with writer Josh Warner that we will be putting out next year. I recently got a chance to do a few sketch covers and wanted to share a couple. In this thread I did an Old Man Logan Wolverine on the X-Men cover. I figured Clint Eastwood would make the best candidate for inspiration. I hope you like it. Also, I wanted to give a quick thanks to Dan Partouch for being kind enough to pick up a few books for a couple board members that I have had forever.

Old Man Logan

33cxlj8.jpg

Hey everyone. It's been forever since I've been on here. My last year or so has been filled with nothing but Military art and a cover for Dynamite. I am having a son soon so I will be taking a few months off to be out of my painting studio and at home with he and my wife. Luckily for me I also have a home studio designated for my comic work. So until January I will finally get a chance to get cracking on a book I'm doing with writer Josh Warner that we will be putting out next year. I recently got a chance to do a few sketch covers and wanted to share a couple. In this thread I did an Old Man Logan Wolverine on the X-Men cover. I figured Clint Eastwood would make the best candidate for inspiration. I hope you like it. Also, I wanted to give a quick thanks to Dan Partouch for being kind enough to pick up a few books for a couple board members that I have had forever.

Old Man Logan

33cxlj8.jpg

AWESOME!!!! :o:headbang: