• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #1 Sketch Cover Megathread!

1,755 posts in this topic

He's currently on the probation list for failing to complete transactions from previous commissions. It sounds like he made good on most if not all of his transactions, but it should be cleared up officially before new commissions are taken.

Probation List

Well......now I guess. But just to let everyone know, the ones I do that are painted on or more realistic do tend to cost a bit more than my regular convention prices. They can take 2-3 times as long to do. It's pretty fun though. I've been trying to translate my painting style into some of my comic work and have been really happy. I will still do the regular comic style ones though, those are still fun.

Just to be clear, you've never wronged me personally, Marc. In fact, I'd love to add one of your sketches to my collection. However, this forum is self-policed and the probation thread is a system set up by other members of this forum to help ensure this community remains relatively safe.

If you know who nominated you for that list and you've made good on all your deals with that person, ask him to post in the probation discussion thread to remove you from the list.

Hey Peter, I completely understand. I freely admit that I am the one at fault for being a slacker on getting commissioned covers to their proper owners. As far as whoever nominated me for the probation board, I have no idea who it was but if they were one of a couple people I owed books to, getting me off the list is up to them. No hard feelings on my part for being on it, since it was my fault in the first place.

It looks like board member Cheetah was the one who initially put you on the list. He tells me you're working to make it up to him. Kudos to you for that.

I'm sure once he gets his stuff in-hand, it'll be easy to get your name removed from the list.