• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #1 Sketch Cover Megathread!

1,755 posts in this topic

That Nen cover is awesome! I love her work...I am actually speaking with her right now to sort out a commission

Those Dooney covers are all top notch also, cant wait to see mine!

That Nen cover is awesome! I love her work...I am actually speaking with her right now to sort out a commission

Thanks! She was a little dubious about the blank cover being able to handle her paints, but Doug/dscott helped talk her into it. Turned out fine!

Look forward to seeing your Dooney, he always does a great job!

Thanks! She was a little dubious about the blank cover being able to handle her paints, but Doug/dscott helped talk her into it. Turned out fine!

Look forward to seeing your Dooney, he always does a great job!

ya she told me she had to struggle a bit with the paper to make sure it behaved lol

her price is bit higher for blank cover, but it will definitely be worth it, she's gonna be sketching psylocke for me :grin:

its a shame i cant get to actually meet her and other artists in person, but hopefully one day i'll be able to make it over to US to attend some cons

Just ventured into the world of sketch covers the other month, these are the first ones that have come out, i'm really happy with them, and would definitely deal with these artists again :grin:

Scott Blair

nk0m.jpg

Michael Dooney

c5ts.jpg

Andy Carreon

emkd.jpg