• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #1 Sketch Cover Megathread!

1,755 posts in this topic

That's an awesome Ace panorama. And I really like this Scott Blair:

Thanks, I still cant believe how good it turned out, Scott said he had fun drawing it so that was also nice to hear :)

Just ventured into the world of sketch covers the other month, these are the first ones that have come out, i'm really happy with them, and would definitely deal with these artists again :grin:

Scott Blair

nk0m.jpg

Michael Dooney

c5ts.jpg

Andy Carreon

emkd.jpg

I saw the Scott Blair one of Facebook :)

Glad to meet the owner of that sketch :applause:

I think that is why I got "running in action Colossus!" Only one arm and one leg to draw. lol

Looks like the kids just sprayed him down with armor all and he's chasing after them. Look at that sheen! :lol:

These two sketch covers by Zenescope cover artist Elias Chatzoudis were CGC'd at SDCC. Thanks to Doug for the pickup. For the second cover, I gave Elias a choice of three characters. He picked Pixie, but then included a sketch of Kitty, one of the other choices, on the back cover without telling me. An awesome little surprise when I saw the scans!

x23elias_zpscfd6fe4c.jpg

pixie-elias1_zps20abbe04.jpg

pixie-elias2_zps43c0cb65.jpg