• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Thrill Is Gone...What is that called?

41 posts in this topic

The thrill of the hunt is peaks at the capture. Once you have it then you are fulfilled. If you are not fulfilled then you fell like an since you hunted the wrong thing.

do you find this, after hunting like crazy for a book and you finally get it, the thrill is gone? what is that called? lol

What book is it BTW ??

do you find this, after hunting like crazy for a book and you finally get it, the thrill is gone? what is that called? lol

What book is it BTW ??

almost every book in my collection! :cry:

Send them to me and reboot the urge. hm

The thrill of the hunt is peaks at the capture. Once you have it then you are fulfilled. If you are not fulfilled then you fell like an since you hunted the wrong thing.

I can agree with this. After I completed my all time favorite run I was content to not buy another book.

Didn't think I'd feel that way but I did.

It's a little strange, but since I've moved over to OA, I feel less restless because I can see the fruits of my hunt on the wall in front of me. My comics always seemed hidden from me, and I'd forget what it took to get them.

Dan

It's a little strange, but since I've moved over to OA, I feel less restless because I can see the fruits of my hunt on the wall in front of me. My comics always seemed hidden from me, and I'd forget what it took to get them.

Dan

you know what? im doing the same exact thing!

Dan

you know what? im doing the same exact thing!

+2

The best fix for this is do what 90% of all board members do. Make sure to follow this exactly

1. proclaim publically your grail of grails. The single item you cannot live without.

2. buy said grail

3. start a minimum of two threads about said grail stating how excited you are about it.

4. get bored with said grail (usually 1 to 7 days maximum)

5. post said grail on forum for 2x what you paid for it

6. bump 2 times lowering price 20% each time

7. list item on clink for what you paid for it

8. leave on clink for 6 months

9. sell on forum for 1/2 what you paid for it

10. repeat with next grail.

(thumbs u

The best fix for this is do what 90% of all board members do. Make sure to follow this exactly

1. proclaim publically your grail of grails. The single item you cannot live without.

2. buy said grail

3. start a minimum of two threads about said grail stating how excited you are about it.

4. get bored with said grail (usually 1 to 7 days maximum)

5. post said grail on forum for 2x what you paid for it

6. bump 2 times lowering price 20% each time

7. list item on clink for what you paid for it

8. leave on clink for 6 months

9. sell on forum for 1/2 what you paid for it

10. repeat with next grail.

(thumbs u

:signfunny: