• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragon Con 2010 - Accepting Submissions!!!

642 posts in this topic

I just got my moderns on Monday night. I have your book in-hand, Lloyd, but I'm out of town for Thanksgiving.

There's 1 modern sub that's still not shipped, but that one is the exception, not the rule. I also have an econ submission that's 'scheduled for grading", so we're almost there. :)

well, just got back to the country and found a CGC box waiting for me !! :applause:

These came in the box (scanner leaves a lot to be desired...):

Hellboy: Makoma #1 - signed by Mike Mignola

cgc-ss-hellboy-98.jpeg

I Dream of Jeanie: Tricks & Treat - signed by the Barbara Eden, Larry Hagman & Bill Daily

cgc-ss-jeanie-96.jpeg

Logan's Run #1 - signed by George Pérez

cgc-ss-logan85.jpeg

cgc-ss-logan94.jpeg

Amazing Spiderman #606 - signed by J. Scott Campbell, Mike McKone & Stan Lee

cgc-ss-spidey606-98.jpeg

The Spirt #4 - signed by Darwyn Cooke

cgc-ss-spirit4-98.jpeg

Terminator 2: Judgment Day - signed by Summer Glau

cgc-ss-t2-92.jpeg

Thor #1 (Michael Turner cover) - signed by Laura Martin, Olivier Coipel & Stan Lee

cgc-ss-thor1-98.jpeg

Ultimate Spiderman - Wizard Ace Ed. - signed by Mark Bagley

cgc-ss-ultispidey-96.jpeg

Thanks to all that made this possible... I now only have to wait for my last couple of books !! :grin:

well, just got back to the country and found a CGC box waiting for me !! :applause:

These came in the box (scanner leaves a lot to be desired...):

I Dream of Jeanie: Tricks & Treat - signed by the Barbara Eden, Larry Hagman & Bill Daily

cgc-ss-jeanie-96.jpeg

Thanks to all that made this possible... I now only have to wait for my last couple of books !! :grin:

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!

Here is my Copper haul from Dragon Con:

IMG00139-20101116-2207.jpg

IMG00137-20101116-2205.jpg

IMG00140-20101116-2209.jpg

Sweet Kelley Jones books! It's a real shame that those of us who went to Dragon Con didn't keep his appearance a secret so that we could just get our own books done and sell the rest for a huge premium!

I consider it a missed opportunity. :(

Here is my Copper haul from Dragon Con:

IMG00139-20101116-2207.jpg

IMG00137-20101116-2205.jpg

IMG00140-20101116-2209.jpg

Sweet Kelley Jones books! It's a real shame that those of us who went to Dragon Con didn't keep his appearance a secret so that we could just get our own books done and sell the rest for a huge premium!

lol Happy Holidays, TJ. It is wonderful to have friends who will work with you in a concerted effort to get something special done in the SS world. Like what you guys were able to accomplish at Dragon Con. I was very happy to pay Adam the fees that he requested of me for his work as a facilitator. He earned every penny. The professionalism and the product that was delivered by Adam and his team (including you, presumably) was outstanding. All the hard work that you all must have put into that is appreciated by those of us that were fortunate enough to use and pay for those services. Thanks again!

lol Happy Holidays, TJ. It is wonderful to have friends who will work with you in a concerted effort to get something special done in the SS world. Like what you guys were able to accomplish at Dragon Con. I was very happy to pay Adam the fees that he requested of me for his work as a facilitator. He earned every penny. The professionalism and the product that was delivered by Adam and his team (including you, presumably) was outstanding. All the hard work that you all must have put into that is appreciated by those of us that were fortunate enough to use and pay for those services. Thanks again!

You son of a :censored: ! I try to rouse some rabble and THIS is what I get?!

FU Ginger!

You son of a :censored: ! I try to rouse some rabble and THIS is what I get?!

FU Ginger!

Kindler and gentler, Mr. Powell. Kindler and gentler. That is where I am at. :cloud9: I will be happy to tell you to go jump in a lake via PM if you believe that will be therapeutic. Again, Dragon Con was outstanding work.

:o Oh not you didn't!!