• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragon Con 2010 - Accepting Submissions!!!

642 posts in this topic

Thanks much for the PM and for all the work to pull this off (thumbs u I'm very pleased with the grades and you obviously handled the books with kid gloves as I ended up with a lot of 9.8s (worship)

Can't wait to see 'em in person!!! :applause:

Believe me, no one's happier than me to see some movement on these. :grin: All of the books that got graded yesterday were the moderns that were marked as being received on 9/21. With the subs getting to CGC right in the heart of con season (Baltimore and FanExpo were the week before, NYCC about a month after, and about 12 Wizard shows sprinkled in there), delays are to be expected. To give you an idea, moderns have an estimated turnaround time of 20 business days and the 9/21 books got graded on business day #29 (keep in mind that a few of these days don't count since the CGC crew was attending a few shows). I'm hoping the 9/24 books follow shortly. I'll try to keep people posted as much as possible. If your books get graded, I'll try to let you know the grades via PM in a timely manner. (thumbs u

Several of the 9/24 books changed to "graded" yesterday afternoon. A couple of the 10/13 books moved to "scheduled for grading" yesterday as well. I'm still waiting on a few of the 9/21 books that a "scheduled for grading" to change. I'll keep my fingers crossed that things continue to progress. :wishluck: