• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Up Up Up and Away...Superman 14, siete style

84 posts in this topic

lol Wow Gator you just placed 2nd behind Cal for Comic Collector OCD of the year award.

Great books (worship)

CGC forum only sales thread of the year (worship)

Only 88 copies slabbed in 10 years of CGC. Seven of the 88 offered (or 8% of total) up in one shot. :whatthe: :hail: :lol:

I'll have to stick with my pre-order of Overstreet #40. :whistle:

lol Wow Gator you just placed 2nd behind Cal for Comic Collector OCD of the year award.

Great books (worship)

Only 88 copies slabbed in 10 years of CGC. Seven of the 88 offered (or 8% of total) up in one shot. :whatthe: :hail: :lol:

Yeah, but considering how much more valuable Superman 14 is when compared to IMSM 1.... hm

Great books (worship)

Yeah, but considering how much more valuable Superman 14 is when compared to IMSM 1.... hm

I wasn't even thinking of the IMSM #1. There's no comparison. :thumbsup: :think: Or if I did say they're comparable, would you still love me in the morning? :shrug:

:kidaround:

HOLY $PIT.

18 of these beauties at one time?

so are you keeping the couple of best copies?

just one...I am not a "best of" collector... I am, truthfully, just as happy with a vg as a vf (thumbs u

Great books (worship)

and I recently sold 5 privately, so would have been 13 :baiting:

I hope you're keeping at least one for yourself!
yes, I am planning on keeping 2 (highest and lowest grade I have)...but the rest I am selling, and will sell (if not by NYCC, then at auction) and hopefully get my ocd under control lol

on a side note, I have nibbles on virtually every copy (except 1 of the 4.0) but no offers and no takers at the moment...

I am not real motivated "yet", but post sdcc, I might be a little more motivated... however, he who hesitates :baiting:

thanks...I have multiple nibles on several copies, and still no nibble on the lower pq 4.0 copy, but no one has "committed" to buying one of THE greatest books of the GA!!!!

and most all are priced reasonably too (as in right about what I paid for them) hm

I hope you're keeping at least one for yourself!
yes, I am planning on keeping 2 (highest and lowest grade I have)...but the rest I am selling, and will sell (if not by NYCC, then at auction) and hopefully get my ocd under control lol
that and Saturday morning blueberry d'nuts lol