• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, I'm doing comic book reviews for another website...

11 posts in this topic

"For those of you not in the know, Bruce Wayne is dead. That’s right, DC has killed off Batman (shhh, don’t tell Warner Brothers, it may put a damper on the sequel to The Dark Knight). In his place Greyson has graciously taken up the mantle with one of the many possible illegitimate children of Bruce Wayne acting as the new Robin. This graphic novel follows the newly formed duo in their first few weeks as Batman and Robin in two arcs."

Okay, so I'm not Uber-smart, but I might do some Uber-research on a character's name before I write about them. I believe his name is , GRAYSON. Just had to Uber nitpick. :whistle:

"For those of you not in the know, Bruce Wayne is dead. That’s right, DC has killed off Batman (shhh, don’t tell Warner Brothers, it may put a damper on the sequel to The Dark Knight). In his place Greyson has graciously taken up the mantle with one of the many possible illegitimate children of Bruce Wayne acting as the new Robin. This graphic novel follows the newly formed duo in their first few weeks as Batman and Robin in two arcs."

Okay, so I'm not Uber-smart, but I might do some Uber-research on a character's name before I write about them. I believe his name is , GRAYSON. Just had to Uber nitpick. :whistle:

Oh hay it was uber-fixed! :whee:

Uber! :applause: Are you Petite Jam?

Uber! :applause: Are you Petite Jam?

I am! I would have used a name I'm known by, but Petite Jam seemed uhh...cute?