• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Absolute Hardest to Find 80's books.
9 9

1,000 posts in this topic

:gossip: you can find one at Amazon.com, but get ready for one of these :o:sick::o:ohnoez:

Yes, I know all about that one! I don't count it, though. $800 for a $150 book is insane.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=B0081ATLR4&isAmazonFulfilled=0&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&seller=A6RY0AZBPZHFZ

:eyeroll:

lol

Yep, got that one.

Jawbreaker.jpg

So what is so special about this book that commands such a high price, I have had this for years and never knew it was more than a buck.

The big deal is because I've made a big deal about it lately! lol

It is one of the more difficult promos to find. The demand isn't there as far as I know. Just me.

Yep, got that one.

Jawbreaker.jpg

So what is so special about this book that commands such a high price, I have had this for years and never knew it was more than a buck.

It is one of the more difficult promos to find. The demand isn't there as far as I know. Just me.

Well I hope you find a copy soon. (thumbs u

Yep, got that one.

Jawbreaker.jpg

You have it now? :whistle:

Yep, got that one.

Jawbreaker.jpg

You have it now? :whistle:

:whee:

If you're patient you can probably score one cheap at some point. It's only a matter of time before someone starts digging around their warehouse and finds a case of them. I'm sure jawbreaker made more than a few.

Hope you're right. Also hope nobody else will try to get $800 for it. lol

Yeah, that's a little much. He would be better off asking a hundred or so for it and actually selling it to someone (like you :) ) who really wants it now. Once word gets out about books like this they usually get uncovered sooner or later. I know i'll keep an eye out for one.

If you're patient you can probably score one cheap at some point. It's only a matter of time before someone starts digging around their warehouse and finds a case of them. I'm sure jawbreaker made more than a few.

Yeah, that's a little much. He would be better off asking a hundred or so for it and actually selling it to someone (like you :) ) who really wants it now. Once word gets out about books like this they usually get uncovered sooner or later. I know i'll keep an eye out for one.

I appreciate that. Someone has already offered me a copy that I might take if I can't find a NM one. I believe his is F/VF. It looks closer to a VF from what I saw.