• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anyone ever brought from ebay seller

17 posts in this topic

comics4less ?..

I brought my item on Jun 19, 201018:05:36 PDT & have since revived ZERO communication from him nor have I gotten my book... What the heck do I do now ?..

(shrug)

I've tried not to let it bug me much & just been waiting & hoping the book will show up but I am fed the **** up at this point!

comics4less ?..

I brought my item on Jun 19, 201018:05:36 PDT & have since revived ZERO communication from him nor have I gotten my book... What the heck do I do now ?..

(shrug)

I've tried not to let it bug me much & just been waiting & hoping the book will show up but I am fed the f up at this point!

File PP charge back. You will get a response then. :)

comics4less ?..

(shrug)

I've tried not to let it bug me much & just been waiting & hoping the book will show up but I am fed the f up at this point!

File PP charge back. You will get a response then. :)

yep,at least open a dispute,they will freeze the funds in his paypal,and he will get in touch with you.If not,make it a claim within the allowed time to get your money back from paypal.AVOID Ebay's dispute system,go straight to Paypal.

Just bought an All-American Western # 108 (1950ish) on 6/21 from him on eBay and have had the comic in my hands at least since 6/30, the date I scanned the book to post it here on the boards.

I'd sent them an email. Your book might have been misplaced. I've had no problem with mine.

I ship a lot of orders to Canada, and all over the world. I can say that Canadian postal system at times takes 3-4 weeks coming from USA. I would at least check to see when the package shipped, if he does not respond to your question than open a dispute. Otherwise I know Pete and he is a good guy, he did get a large collection and has been running hundreds of auctions a week. His grading is real conservative and his auctions seem to be good deals.

I usually wait for up to 4 weeks for 5 or more comics from the US. I usually get shipments of 1 or two comics within 10 days. I believe its because some go letterpost and have no customs declaration and larger packages go parcel post and have to go through customs. I dont worry till one month and even then I have always received my books. Doesnt hurt to file a claim if you are worried as you only have a certain amount of time to do it. Another problem is sellers that only ship once a week and you catch the wrong end which adds time on as well.

Pete is a good guy. I have many dealings with him and no problems.

Explain to him that you are about to open a Paypal dispute and that should get him moving.

Same here - I'll happily vouch for Pete as a stand-up seller.

I had asked him to ship it to a u.s. address but if he is ignoring my questions ... See I have no idea what is going on ... honestly how hard is it to make a reply of some sort ?.. He seems to have plenty of time to list new items up for sale :S

Are any of you guys in contact with this guy regularly that are vouching for him ?.. Ok I contacted him again through ebay I'll give him a day to reply to that & if not it looks like I got no choice but to file with paypal like everyone says... Hate to do it to someone who so many people here say is a good seller though but it seems the only way

I had asked him to ship it to a u.s. address but if he is ignoring my questions ... See I have no idea what is going on ... honestly how hard is it to make a reply of some sort ?.. He seems to have plenty of time to list new items up for sale :S

Are any of you guys in contact with this guy regularly that are vouching for him ?.. Ok I contacted him again through ebay I'll give him a day to reply to that & if not it looks like I got no choice but to file with paypal like everyone says... Hate to do it to someone who so many people here say is a good seller though but it seems the only way

One of the few sellers I regularly do business with on eBay...solid grading, good packaging and usually ships within a few days. I'm sure it's an anomaly...

don't you have his telephone number from your transaction? give him a call (shrug)