• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will Rogue be the next Avenger?

14 posts in this topic

Yeah, I know... I'm the Rogue addict here... so maybe I'll be the only one reading this while you all surf the better topics. :insane: But still wanted to see if there is anybody who has something to share or say about this news.

Could it be that Rogue is going to the Avengers?

WordSearchComplete.jpg

We will know after San Diego. But I think it could be because.

• After Second Coming she has been put on non active by Cyclops
  • Avengers is where she started (OK, she was a villain back then)
  • Rogue and Ms Marvel toss up...

There some other names on there like Deadpool (please not) and Iceman, but for some reason I think Rogue might jump Ship... And I was so happy I could drop the titel when it started from 1 again...

After Beast has already defected to the Avengers, I highly doubt it that another X man would do the same.

Would be cool though, I think that Rogue's more interesting since her powers altered.

Based on that crossword, it's probably Red Hulk. Especially now that they've revealed who it is. Makes sense with the original Avengers too.

They'd get another powerhouse and hopefully have people buy the garbage Red Hulk book.

Pat

Iceman asked about the Avengers in either the Uncanny Heroic Age one-shot or Second Coming #2 last week.

I think it will be Iceman or Rogue, but X-Men Legacy is Rogue's book so I don't know what will happen there.

Iceman asked about the Avengers in either the Uncanny Heroic Age one-shot or Second Coming #2 last week.

I think it will be Iceman or Rogue, but X-Men Legacy is Rogue's book so I don't know what will happen there.

If it's IceMan, I hope they finally find something interesting for him to do. I've always thought that he was about the most boring X Man.

There are names on that list I don't even recognize

Atomik (or is this a Marvelman reference?)

Eon

Quake

Wendell (Vaugh?)

I think that Quake is one of Nick Fury's Secret Warriors.

Iceman needs to stay in the X-men. But actually be used and expanded.

I'd love to see his ice-slides back from time-to-time.

They started expanding him a bit with the White Queen quite some time ago. But then dropped it.

I do like him in the Ultimate Spider-man book. I know they are going for a verison of the Spider-man and his Amazing Friends theme. But I'll take it nonetheless.

Beast, on the otherhand, I'm fine with leaving. They've made him look ridiculous, changed his sexual orientation back & forth, made him super whiny, and he's been an Avenger in the past. I almost wouldn't mind seeing him get the Angel/Archangel treatment (being able to switch back and forth).

Pat