• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where the $#%@#$ is cd4ever?

67 posts in this topic

OK, so this idea did not go down well in the CGC selling forum.

Some moderators don't suck because I suck more.

:eyeroll:

First person to get John (cd4ever) to post here AND pm me with a realistic $ value gets a donation to the charity of their choice.

Please don't PM me with a $ value that makes my children's nutrition budget look like they are owing Mickey Mouse 8 decades worth of pancakes.

:wishluck:

OK, so this idea did not go down well in the CGC selling forum.

Some moderators don't suck because I suck more.

:eyeroll:

First person to get John (cd4ever) to post here AND pm me with a realistic $ value gets a donation to the charity of their choice.

Please don't PM me with a $ value that makes my children's nutrition budget look like they are owing Mickey Mouse 8 decades worth of pancakes.

:wishluck:

Whoa! Deja-vu!

discuss

I've read this metaphor a couple of times and I still don't get it. ??? Maybe coffee will help.

I think it's a little early in the morning for an appearance; he'll probably be waking up this afternoon :shy:

Oh, and IBL :wishluck:

They won't lock this thread, just "move" it.

I've read this metaphor a couple of times and I still don't get it. ??? Maybe coffee will help.

I agree. Maybe by nutritional value he means caloric count which would be naturally be high if one at a lot of pancakes over the course of 8 years thereby implying "don't ask for a large dollar sum."

But I really don't know how Mickey Mouse factors into it. :shrug:

I agree. Maybe by nutritional value he means caloric count which would be naturally be high if one at a lot of pancakes over the course of 8 years thereby implying "don't ask for a large dollar sum."

I think he's offering to donate money if we can get John to come back here and post. If we can do this, we can choose the dollar amount for him to donate, just don't go overboard with the number you give him.

Mickey Mouse ??? At this point, I don't even know if Roy wrote that part of the post. He's just not making sense these days. :(

I think he's offering to donate money if we can get John to come back here and post. If we can do this, we can choose the dollar amount for him to donate, just don't go overboard with the number you give him.

Mickey Mouse ??? At this point, I don't even know if Roy wrote that part of the post. He's just not making sense these days. :(

On both points (thumbs u

But I still like Roy. I guess I took the WTH as a joke considering how doofy we were all getting in that thread. :insane:

You will need something much stronger than coffee :whee: