• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Complete WEIRD SCIENCE EC Library - 1st Edition

13 posts in this topic

The Complete WEIRD SCIENCE EC Library 1st Edition 5 Volume set with Slipcase. Cover art is reproduced in full color and interior page art in black and white. Another great EC sets by Russ Cochran!!

Condition:

The 5 books are in really top condition with nice tight bindings. The slipcase is in nice condition for a 1st edition with only some minor wear over all, even the bottom is nice.

Asking $90 $95 which includes free media mail shipping. It's been costing me over $10 for shipping on these plus I double box and pad them really well.

Paypal accepted and prefered, sale to USA only.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u first :takeit: takes it

ws001.jpg

ws002.jpg

ws003.jpg

ws004.jpg

PS: It's been costing me over $10 for shipping on these plus I double box and pad them really well. :)

I can vouch for that having purchased a couple sets from jeff. You can't go wrong here. (worship)

I will second that. Nice packing job, very secure!

Now if only he would dig thru his storage and sell me his HOF set! :sumo:

PS: It's been costing me over $10 for shipping on these plus I double box and pad them really well. :)

I can vouch for that having purchased a couple sets from jeff. You can't go wrong here. (worship)

I will second that. Nice packing job, very secure!

Now if only he would dig thru his storage and sell me his HOF set! :sumo:

As soon as this one sells :devil: