• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "I'm Not Setting Up At SDCC This Year" Sale

107 posts in this topic

This is the 1st time in 13 years I'm not setting up at San Diego so I thougt I'd offer a few things I've picked up before everyone heads off to SDCC. I'll list about 20 books or so tonight and if it goes OK another 20 or so tomorrow.

I can hold books until you get back from SD if need be. Payment by Paypal, Check, or MO. $10 Postage for Slabs, $6 all others, I'll pay the Insurance. I'll ship out of the US but you pay all postage and insurance.

PMs welcome but :takeit: takes it.

1st up:

Crime Does Not Pay 24 CGC 2.5 Off-White Pages "1 piece of tape on spine of cover &1 on interior cover"

SOLD

Picture021.jpg

ALL-AMERICAN 62 VG/FN would be better but there is a book-length ncb crease about 1.5" in from the spine, doesn't show up in the pic. Great pages. $200

Picture010.jpg

EXCITING 42 VG/FN maybe FN- a couple of very light non color breaking creases, logo is a little faded, some foxing on the bc, some rust on the staples, foxing at the very edges of the pages but great page quality. $170

Picture009.jpg

GGA you say? Does this qualify?

RANGERS 31 FN/FN+ could certainly be pressed higher, small chip out at the top and bottom of the spine, book doesn't quite lay flat, maybe slight humidity wavines but absolutely no water damage, a press would make this really nice. $150

Picture001.jpg

1st up:

Crime Does Not Pay 24 CGC 2.5 Off-White Pages "1 piece of tape on spine of cover &1 on interior cover"

$1200

Picture021.jpg

(worship) Anymore GA tonight? It is 12:23 AM here on the east coast and past my bedtime. lol

1st up:

$1200

Picture021.jpg

(worship) Anymore GA tonight? It is 12:23 AM here on the east coast and past my bedtime. lol

Coming up. All you have to do is ask!

1st up:

$1200

Picture021.jpg

Coming up. All you have to do is ask!

:hi: Boyd! Schomburg Cap covers and early FFs with full date stamps on FC please :)

ACTION 47 CGC 2.5 C to OW front cover looks better but there is a stain on the bc that brings it down. Sorry about the shadow about 1" tall at the bottom , its not there, just my lousy pic taking. $350

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Just for you Ben!!

All Select 6 CGC 2.5 C to OW looks better but there is a 1.5" tear on the bc and a water stain on the bc(half dollar sized). I recently upgraded so here is my old copy. Again that is a shadow at the bottom of the book, its not really there. SOLD

Picture016.jpg

Just for you Ben!!

All Select 6 CGC 2.5 C to OW looks better but there is a 1.5" tear on the bc and a water stain on the bc(half dollar sized). I recently upgraded so here is my old copy. Again that is a shadow at the bottom of the book, its not really there.$500

Picture016.jpg

(worship)hm ....trying to upgrade my 1 or 2...haven't had a 3 in awhile either...USA 8??

Up next is a really really scarce book.

CINDERELLA LOVE 27 VG/FN although it looks much better, there is a light water stain on the back cover only about 3" tall and 1/2" wide along the spine, some impacting on the corners that don't break color. SOLD

Picture002.jpg