• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "I'm Not Setting Up At SDCC This Year" Sale

107 posts in this topic

Up next is a really really scarce book.

CINDERELLA LOVE 27 VG/FN although it looks much better, there is a light water stain on the back cover only about 3" tall and 1/2" wide along the spine, some impacting on the corners that don't break color. $275

Picture002.jpg

:takeit:

:censored::censored::censored:

Avon one shots

TOS slabs ?

I have a couple of lower grade Foxs and some FH, will try to pull some out for tomorrow nite. No Avon, No TOS slabs although I have several pre-hero TOS raw.

19 31 or 37? :wishluck:

Wow, didn't realize how much this one would go for.

Congrats to all involved.

Yep, this one is a highly sought after cover. I paid $315 for my slabbed 5.0 in a bidding war :) I think the cover on this one presents better than mine. Congrats Ron!

OUR FIGHTING FORCES 1 VG Very solid copy $200

Picture011.jpg

:takeit: If still available

Let me know shipping to London, Ontario, Canada N5V 3W1

and I will paypal you the money.

SOLD! ^^

Will get payment info to you tomorrow! Thanks

Wow, didn't realize how much this one would go for.

Congrats to all involved.

Yep, this one is a highly sought after cover. I paid $315 for my slabbed 5.0 in a bidding war :) I think the cover on this one presents better than mine. Congrats Ron!

Thnx Joanna. Before I bought, I went to the CConnect site to compare copies and came to the same conclusion. What did that ebay copy go for a few months ago? And it was no great beauty.

Up next is a really really scarce book.

CINDERELLA LOVE 27 VG/FN although it looks much better, there is a light water stain on the back cover only about 3" tall and 1/2" wide along the spine, some impacting on the corners that don't break color. $275

Picture002.jpg

Darn darn darn! :ohnoez:

...but congrats, lovely copy! :applause:

Last one tonight

Brave and Bold 79 CGC 9.2 White Pages Last GPA sale $215

Once again the shadow at the bottom of the book is not really there. Bad pic taking.

This one $200

Picture017.jpg

SOLD Thanks!

^^

Just for you Ben!!

All Select 6 CGC 2.5 C to OW looks better but there is a 1.5" tear on the bc and a water stain on the bc(half dollar sized). I recently upgraded so here is my old copy. Again that is a shadow at the bottom of the book, its not really there.$500

Picture016.jpg

:takeit: via pm

Just for you Ben!!

All Select 6 CGC 2.5 C to OW looks better but there is a 1.5" tear on the bc and a water stain on the bc(half dollar sized). I recently upgraded so here is my old copy. Again that is a shadow at the bottom of the book, its not really there.$500

Picture016.jpg

:takeit: via pm

SOLD Thanks!!