• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "I'm Not Setting Up At SDCC This Year" Sale

107 posts in this topic

Just for you Ben!!

All Select 6 CGC 2.5 C to OW looks better but there is a 1.5" tear on the bc and a water stain on the bc(half dollar sized). I recently upgraded so here is my old copy. Again that is a shadow at the bottom of the book, its not really there.$500

Picture016.jpg

(worship)hm ....trying to upgrade my 1 or 2...haven't had a 3 in awhile either...USA 8??

Still looking for a 1 and 3 myself. Sorry but no USAs right now.

Just for you Ben!!

All Select 6 CGC 2.5 C to OW looks better but there is a 1.5" tear on the bc and a water stain on the bc(half dollar sized). I recently upgraded so here is my old copy. Again that is a shadow at the bottom of the book, its not really there.$500

Picture016.jpg

(worship)hm ....trying to upgrade my 1 or 2...haven't had a 3 in awhile either...USA 8??

Still looking for a 1 and 3 myself. Sorry but no USAs right now.

(thumbs u

WORLD'S FINEST 62 Very tough issue. That is a printers crease along the bottom right. couple of 1/2" spine split at the bottom, one a little rough, inside covers are tanning but the paper quality seems fairly supple. Looks like a nice VG/VG+ but with the tanning covers I'll call it GD/VG $195 On Hold

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

WORLD'S FINEST 60 has some horizontal tears by the staples, top staple has a piece of tape over it, there is tape one the spine on the interior. The books looks nicer but is about a GD+ $140 ON HOLD

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Any pre-code horror?

I've got a lot but didn't scan any tonight. Looking for anything in particular?

Everret covers. Venus, Menace, etc...

I'm looking for the Venus' myself. No Menaces but the Heritage auction that is going on this week has several in it.

Avon one shots

TOS slabs ?

I have a couple of lower grade Foxs and some FH, will try to pull some out for tomorrow nite. No Avon, No TOS slabs although I have several pre-hero TOS raw.

Last one tonight

Brave and Bold 79 CGC 9.2 White Pages Last GPA sale $215

Once again the shadow at the bottom of the book is not really there. Bad pic taking.

This one SOLD

Picture017.jpg

Up next is a really really scarce book.

CINDERELLA LOVE 27 VG/FN although it looks much better, there is a light water stain on the back cover only about 3" tall and 1/2" wide along the spine, some impacting on the corners that don't break color. $275

Picture002.jpg

:takeit:

Up next is a really really scarce book.

CINDERELLA LOVE 27 VG/FN although it looks much better, there is a light water stain on the back cover only about 3" tall and 1/2" wide along the spine, some impacting on the corners that don't break color. $275

Picture002.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD! ^^