• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has Gemma forsaken us??

85 posts in this topic

What is the name of Aquaman's biological father in the Post-Crisis continuity and what is his occupation? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Arthur Curry fisherman. In the original story his father was an ancient wizard named Atlan.

Atlann is correct. He was an Atlantean wizard. 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Next Question

What is the term for Aquaman's "empathy" among sea creatures?

I'm not telling. grin.gif

893frustrated.gif Look, I'll be honest, I'm not exactly what you would call "fashionable." I'm seeing Aquaman in the comic books and I'm thinking, "Hey, that's a guy who's got things together. He's a guy who's going places. He's going to score with the ladies." All I want is some pointers... wardrobe, hair gel (how does it never get wet??), breathing underwater... anything that will help me "get things on track."

So please, is it Halibut? Grouper? Is it Grouper??

I think, in fairness to Gemma, she relies on SB to come up with the trivia question. If he is too busy, then it don't get done. frown.gif

We do miss the trivia question when it doesn't happen, it is one of the lighter/fun aspects of the board. So CGC, for the sake of our moral, keep them coming. laugh.gif

Next Question

What is the term for Aquaman's "empathy" among sea creatures?

I guess there aren't as many dedicated DC fans on these boards as I would have thought. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So DC fans are bandwagon fans, they only like popular characters? 893whatthe.gif

That's not exactly what I was trying to say.

You see...Aquaman sucks soooo bad that...

Oh, nevermind. sorry.gif

kinda like the Ghost Rider? 27_laughing.gif

Aquaman wears agreen leotard and talks to fish. crazy.gif

Ghost Rider has a flaming skull head and rides a Harley. ooo.gif

Aquaman is not even cool enough to shine Ghost Rider's boots. gossip.gif