• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone interested in a few pics from SDCC?

143 posts in this topic

Well, I was able to get this picture of Neal Adams. (I'll scan the commissioned sketch when I get home.)

DSC_0542_edited-1.jpg

killer effin sketch! :applause:

You should get a high-quality print of Batman 251 and frame the two side by side. AWESOME piece of art there from one of THE best Batman artists out there! :headbang:

I think I'll do that. I was thinking about doing it with the comic itself, but it is quite expensive to get a really nice copy just to frame.

Any suggestions on good places to buy a high-quality print? (Or anyone have a high-res scan of one I can make a good print from?)

There was a poster dealer at the con with a very nice Bat 251 poster for $6.99.

Well, I was able to get this picture of Neal Adams. (I'll scan the commissioned sketch when I get home.)

DSC_0542_edited-1.jpg

You should get a high-quality print of Batman 251 and frame the two side by side. AWESOME piece of art there from one of THE best Batman artists out there! :headbang:

I think I'll do that. I was thinking about doing it with the comic itself, but it is quite expensive to get a really nice copy just to frame.

Any suggestions on good places to buy a high-quality print? (Or anyone have a high-res scan of one I can make a good print from?)

Man that is a beauty commission,and knowing that his chicken scratches on the table were priced at 200 dollars.Must have set you back (worship)

Kevin Smith did a brief signing

100_0207.jpg

Trader. Stay true to your roots, he should have a Devils hoodie on.

I should have known he would show....I really wanted a Batman: Cacophony or Widening Gyre signed by him and Walt Flannigan.

:frustrated:

DSC_0542_edited-1.jpg

Man that is a beauty commission,and knowing that his chicken scratches on the table were priced at 200 dollars.Must have set you back (worship)

That is a seriously awesome sketch from the master!

(worship) (worship)