• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPOILER, the latest Avenger

20 posts in this topic

SPOILER the latest Avenger to join the team in issue # 7 is apparently..........

Red Hulk. :eek:

I can only hope that since Loeb isn't writing this that it won't be as as his previous appearances.

Noooooooooooooooooo

Did you know that the guys who did Agents Of Atlas are gonna be doing the solo series now instead of Loeb? You know you want to buy it. :baiting:

I hadn't picked up Avengers titles in years, but decided to try Avengers, Avengers Academy and Secret Avengers. So far, Avengers is by far my least favorite out of the three. I'll give it a few more months before deciding on whether to stick around of drop it.

Don't want to say I told yah, but....

Pat

When did you tell us? (shrug)

I musta missed it. :tonofbricks:

So you did and right after a post of mine, the ol short term memory is pretty shot. :tonofbricks:

All hail Pat The Prophet. (worship)

if Red Hulk joins the Avengers, I'm definitely dropping that books. The art in #2 was very disappointing.

I'm betting that you like Secret Avengers though, right? :cool:

I've liked secret avengers the least of all the reboots. I just get bored by brubaker.

Wow, I feel the opposite. :o