• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvels Project #1 Variant Ebay Help

35 posts in this topic

Plus, you get the cracking because the cover stock is so thick that it cracks when the book is folded. The only time I have seen one come back lower than a 9.6 is because of a stain or outright tear on the book.

Plus, I have had a 9.6 come back as 9.8 on a regrade due to having the book inked or colored.

$10 per book

If you had sold them to me back in March or April for $10, you would have saved the eBay fees. :whistle:

Yes but then I wouldnt have the pleasure of dealing with guys like the OP doh!

$10 per book

If you had sold them to me back in March or April for $10, you would have saved the eBay fees. :whistle:

Yes but then I wouldnt have the pleasure of dealing with guys like the OP doh!

He doesn't seem all that bad. He just didn't know. I don't believe he was intentionally malevolent.

leaving bad feedback without giving the seller a chance to explain what's going on is lame.

Whoever said I left bad feedback? That assumption isn't true. No need in adding me to a block buyer/seller list as I still gave positive feedback but Par2ch has failed to mention that in this thread...(I just stated the condition as 'VF+/NM-' and that prompted his message to me). I simply was not aware of the issue with this comic (hence this thread) and with the title having a 'NM+' I had higher than usual expectations, that's all. Seller got paid, I got the comics, I even amended the feedback to say that issue has a printing defect and the comic is in mint condition otherwise. :)

And apologies to you Par2ch, I should have asked you what was up first, but having this information in the auction would have been nice. But I do appreciate the condition of the books now that I know, what I know.

Jerome

:bump:

Please read my previous reply and know that I left positive feedback from the beginning, thanks.

Jerome

Ebay feedback is more now then just positive and negative. It also includes 5 star factors and the actual content. Even though you posted positive feedback, the original CONTENT of your feedback was negative. One assumes that because you left this content that you probably did not leave 5 stars for item arrived as described.

I thank you for adding additional information to the feedback and accept your apology.

-Dan

great to see ppl patching up and living it as a cool comic community! :headbang:

grouphug.gif