• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**A few fun pics from SDCC**

98 posts in this topic

My favorite Timely...nice to have Roy's 5.0 and Gator's 6.0 Larsen in hand...if DK and I brought our copies, if would have been a sight to see four MM9s at once :cool:

megeekinonMM9s.jpg

Great report and pics Prime...... but this one is awesome !!

thanks! :)

Nice pics Ben. It was good to see you this weekend (thumbs u
(thumbs u you made Bunky's booth shine like a star.
:cry:
he learned from the Master :grin:
:mad:
you :makepoint: duh doh!
:(

My favorite Timely...nice to have Roy's 5.0 and Gator's 6.0 Larsen in hand...if DK and I brought our copies, if would have been a sight to see four MM9s at once :cool:

megeekinonMM9s.jpg

:juggle:

Cool stuff Ben. You guys look like comic gangsta's. Just noticed the Cap t-shirt, that is freakin awesome.
(thumbs u Old Navy for $12 last year for Marvel's 70th Anniversary

Wanted to say, this was my first SDCC. My wife and I have already booked for next year. We had a great time. Hanging out with Bob Storms, Rick, Adam, George, Greggy and my two fellow Philipino :baiting: Pre Robin Tec collectors(Primetime and Dark Knight) were the highlight for me. Just a bunch of guys talking comics all weekend, doesn't get better than that.

You mean Filipino :gossip:

Cool stuff Ben. You guys look like comic gangsta's. Just noticed the Cap t-shirt, that is freakin awesome.

Wanted to say, this was my first SDCC. My wife and I have already booked for next year. We had a great time. Hanging out with Bob Storms, Rick, Adam, George, Greggy and my two fellow Philipino :baiting: Pre Robin Tec collectors(Primetime and Dark Knight) were the highlight for me. Just a bunch of guys talking comics all weekend, doesn't get better than that.

My bad!!! Filipino

megeekinonMM9s.jpg

This picture rocks!

My bad!!! Filipino

:grin: Hopefully we can show off our collections sometime

megeekinonMM9s.jpg

:juggle:

Ok .....whoevers booth this is ......is just FANTASTIC !! :hi:

My bad!!! Filipino

shhtt! it's Pilipino man! you hap too say it dat way!

megeekinonMM9s.jpg

This picture rocks!

not as much as you and Bron Bron in South Beach!! :banana:

megeekinonMM9s.jpg

This picture rocks!

:censored:

megeekinonMM9s.jpg

This picture rocks!

you being weird buddy :screwy:

megeekinonMM9s.jpg

This picture rocks!

I told you fools I am the new greggy...get used to it :devil:

megeekinonMM9s.jpg

This picture rocks!

that means you a poopie head lol

megeekinonMM9s.jpg

This picture rocks!

I am poppie pants, greggy is "the" poppie head ...get it right youngster

megeekinonMM9s.jpg

This picture rocks!

fine, be Mr. Right (thumbs u

megeekinonMM9s.jpg

This picture rocks!

you are a poopie speller :screwy: