• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**A few fun pics from SDCC**

98 posts in this topic

My favorite Timely...nice to have Roy's 5.0 and Gator's 6.0 Larsen in hand...if DK and I brought our copies, if would have been a sight to see four MM9s at once :cool:

megeekinonMM9s.jpg

Great report and pics Prime...... but this one is awesome !!

This picture rocks!

:censored:
you being weird buddy :screwy:
I told you fools I am the new greggy...get used to it :devil:
that means you a poopie head lol
I am poppie pants, greggy is "the" poppie head ...get it right youngster
you are a poopie speller :screwy:

lol lol lol

didn't even know george got my gator hat... but then again, bridget said I fell asleep in the chair at some point lol
yah, you were fading into the negative zone by midnight...George was a bit tanked but not too bad. how's your pinkie? :foryou:
swollen and can't move it, but it will heal

Rest

Ice

Compress

Elevate

24-72 hrs, ice on/off no more than 20 mins at a time...when swelling goes down, alternate with heat and ice. (thumbs u

My favorite Timely...nice to have Roy's 5.0 and Gator's 6.0 Larsen in hand...if DK and I brought our copies, if would have been a sight to see four MM9s at once :cool:

megeekinonMM9s.jpg

Great report and pics Prime...... but this one is awesome !!

This picture rocks!

not as much as you and Bron Bron in South Beach!! :banana:

So true :devil:

Nice pics Ben. It was good to see you this weekend (thumbs u
:cry:

How'd the racks work out?

Nice pics Ben. It was good to see you this weekend (thumbs u
:cry:

How'd the racks work out?

:cloud9: (except for the seperated pinky :cry: )

is that like ampewtated?

Did you take the tall one's racks to SDCC?
last year richard was kind enough to take my racks back to houston for us... in exchange, he did indeed let us borrow some racks to display our books this year :cloud9:

last year richard was kind enough to take my racks back to houston for us... in exchange, he did indeed let us borrow some racks to display our books this year :cloud9:
So in exchange for doing you a favor he got to do you another favor. That's UofF logic for you right there boys and girls.

So in exchange for doing you a favor he got to do you another favor. That's UofF logic for you right there boys and girls.
^^

Cool stuff Ben. You guys look like comic gangsta's. Just noticed the Cap t-shirt, that is freakin awesome.
(thumbs u Old Navy for $12 last year for Marvel's 70th Anniversary

Wanted to say, this was my first SDCC. My wife and I have already booked for next year. We had a great time. Hanging out with Bob Storms, Rick, Adam, George, Greggy and my two fellow Philipino :baiting: Pre Robin Tec collectors(Primetime and Dark Knight) were the highlight for me. Just a bunch of guys talking comics all weekend, doesn't get better than that.

You mean Filipino :gossip:

My bad!!! Filipino

shhtt! it's Pilipino man! you hap too say it dat way!

That's funny...how about Pinoy? Great report and pics! (thumbs u

Cool stuff Ben. You guys look like comic gangsta's. Just noticed the Cap t-shirt, that is freakin awesome.
(thumbs u Old Navy for $12 last year for Marvel's 70th Anniversary

Wanted to say, this was my first SDCC. My wife and I have already booked for next year. We had a great time. Hanging out with Bob Storms, Rick, Adam, George, Greggy and my two fellow Philipino :baiting: Pre Robin Tec collectors(Primetime and Dark Knight) were the highlight for me. Just a bunch of guys talking comics all weekend, doesn't get better than that.

You mean Filipino :gossip:

My bad!!! Filipino

shhtt! it's Pilipino man! you hap too say it dat way!

That's funny...how about Pinoy? Great report and pics! (thumbs u

:hi: Dino..