• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Timelys and Schomburg books**

148 posts in this topic

It's a rarity that the Primetime vault opens up, but I have a few grails earmarked and so I thought I'd give fellow board members a shot. I'm not too crazy about selling these books, but if I can get my asking prices they will go. I've owned most of these books for several years and I consider them the "cream of the crop" of Schomburg covers from the WWII era (thumbs u These are very tough to acquire, and the guide prices hardly reflect their FMV and degree of difficulty or demand placed on these books. Prices are relatively firm but I am always open to PM'd offers :) Shipping is on me if the :takeit: is posted at my asking prices. Otherwise, add $12 for secured/boxed USPS Priority shipping. Insurance is on me. (thumbs u Shipping outside of US will be figured out later. I've included raw and CGC scans of some books, but all books are currently slabbed.

USA Comics #7

CGC 2.5 cr/ow

Notes: very minor amount of glue on spine of cover.

(5 pieces of tape on cover, 1 on interior cover & 5 on 3 pages).

Classic Schomburg-c

$2,750 :news:SOLD

I had three copies of this book at one point. Traded one to Gator (3.5), that had better PQ than this one, but the colors (despite the tape) were so much brighter that I chose to keep this one.

USA7CGC2.jpg

USA7FC.jpg