• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I quit collecting...

30 posts in this topic

Are you ready for a mind explosion?

:headbang:

You asked for it. Here's secret footage of a panel from SDCC thirty years ago, where a Silver Age collector attempted to mind-meld with that of a Golden Age collector. Because of its sensitive nature, the loop was hidden in Tijuana inside a chewing tobacco canister, dubbed into Esperanto...and forgotten until now.

Are you ready for a mind explosion?

:headbang:

You asked for it. Here's secret footage of a panel from SDCC thirty years ago, where a Silver Age collector attempted to mind-meld with that of a Golden Age collector. Because of its sensitive nature, the loop was hidden in Tijuana inside a chewing tobacco canister and translated into Spanish...and forgotten until now.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:applause:

:signfunny:

That didnt take very long for one to pop up for sale here! That was my new hunting rifle money too... oh well, guess the elk will have to deal with my old rifle again this year!

The Cherry has been popped, I bought Yannis AC 42!!!! that was for sale on the boards!

Congrats on your pick-up! :golfclap:

A book that I have always wanted since I've considered issue #42 to be the best of all the Sandman covers and in my opinion, one of the best GA covers out there. :cloud9:

Welcome to the wonderful world of GA collecting.

The Cherry has been popped, I bought Yannis AC 42!!!! that was for sale on the boards!

Congrats on your pick-up! :golfclap:

A book that I have always wanted since I've considered issue #42 to be the best of all the Sandman covers and in my opinion, one of the best GA covers out there. :cloud9:

Welcome to the wonderful world of GA collecting.

a rare lou_fine appearance :o