• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good stuff!

23 posts in this topic

Brand new seller with zero feedback, and he has THIRTY EIGHT pages worth of auctions! The amazing thing is that he has 3 copies of Showcase #55 CGC 9.4 and 3 copies of Albedo #2 CGC 9.8 up for bid! Considering that only ONE copy of Albedo #2 has graded CGC 9.8, it's amazing idea. And finally, the more amazing thing is that I'm high bidder on all 6 of his comic auctions!! smirk.gif

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=jiubesa&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Brand new seller with zero feedback, and he has THIRTY EIGHT pages worth of auctions! The amazing thing is that he has 3 copies of Showcase #55 CGC 9.4 and 3 copies of Albedo #2 CGC 9.8 up for bid! Considering that only ONE copy of Albedo #2 has graded CGC 9.8, it's amazing idea. And finally, the more amazing thing is that I'm high bidder on all 6 of his comic auctions!! smirk.gif

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=jiubesa&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Read about your link EBAY User ID History for jiubesa

User ID History Effective Date End Date

jiubesa Sunday, Feb 29, 2004 User Suspended not a registered user

*** - Parts of prior User IDs that are email addresses are concealed

How is he getting out of paying listing fees would be my question - fake credit card????
You can pay your fees via cheque or money order. Of course, he/she won't pay and eBay will NARU him/her eventually. That's one thing that eBay is firm on. Don't pay your fees and you're gone!

LMAO... Bonds, yer killin' me here...

Do you think the seller has dashed out and purchased the yacht yet? This has to be the best answer yet to driving such sellers insane... just get their hopes up and drive 'em crazy for 5, 7, 10 days straight!