• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the Blue Label grade of this book?

39 posts in this topic

What's the grade of this book if some kid had scribbled his name on it back in the day instead of Stan the Man, 6.0 or so?

Avengers 4 9.2 SS

RADD8C7A2010714_201333.jpg

Might grade a little higher than 6.0 blue because the ink is not as obtrusive as if it was black in on the white cover stock.

I'd say 7.0 range.

That's a board member's book if I'm not mistaken.

I think Arch or Dena should just sticky one of the "I hate high grade Silver Age SS" threads at the top of general so there doesn't need to be one every ten days.

I think they should sticky a thread that says Sean is a whiny-dork at the top as well. Kidding aside. I dont hate HG SA signature books, I do however hate the books that are obvious grabs for cash from suckers. I dont personally think I would want Stan touching that book.

I think Arch or Dena should just sticky one of the "I hate high grade Silver Age SS" threads at the top of general so there doesn't need to be one every ten days.

I think they should sticky a thread that says Sean is a whiny-dork at the top as well. Kidding aside. I dont hate HG SA signature books, I do however hate the books that are obvious grabs for cash from suckers. I dont personally think I would want Stan touching that book.

(worship)