• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Forum Dinner

174 posts in this topic

Okay, time to get serious folks. So this is IMPORTANT and please read and reconfirm:

I've arranged for McCormick and Schmick's (not the grill, the main one) at the Inner Harbor. I need to secure a minimum of 30 people, and so I need you all to confirm that you'll be okay with the cost as well. To be here, with a private room, you are probably looking at roughly $50 a head.

I hope this doesn't price too many people out, but the reality is, this is what it will cost for so many people to get together with the private room.

This is my list thus far with people who I know will attend, cost not withstanding. I am going to shoot for 8 PM to allow people to get into town. I'll need 30 confirmed by Monday. If there's 40, I can do a buffet (which I'd love to do) at $37.50 a head.

Brian Ketterer

David Miller

Mary Ann

Scott

Brian Kondravey (sp?)

Steve Borock

Bob Storms

Bruce Coller

Baltimore Lauren + boyfriend

Han + 1

Rita and Jake Farbman

Richard Evans

C-Mack

Rob-react

zuckuss2003 + wife

Gary Platt +?

Dark Prime + 2

Scrooge

Greg Reece + son

Tom Gordon

Timmay

Ted VanLiew (possibly)

Everyone else, with this in mind, let me know again, and I will edit this list.

If I don't have enough people by Monday, I'll have to see what the situation will be with the dinner and if we'll be able to organize one in this fashion at all.