• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anyone have a picture of the 1984 SDCC program?

10 posts in this topic

i bought one recently (didn't pay much), and i just want to make sure what i have is not only the actually program, but not missing anything. mine is b/w, with two women drawn alice in wonderland style. one says "golly...i wonder where i am..? this doesn't look like san diego" it appears to be only a few pages long.

any help appreciated.

i'm leaving now for a weird al concert, but when i come back i definitely will

He still performs?!?!?!?!?

absolutely. had a gold album, platinum single just 2-3 years ago. people were very involved, and lots of people were dancing. anyway, show is great. music, comedic bits, etc.

just got home. i'll get photos up tomorrow. anyway. i've kinda figured out that what i have is like a pre-con flyer. it was mailed from san diego on feb. 13th 1984 from the san diego comic con. what's cool is that it's personally addressed to two men in PA. it's about 8 pages total and basically advertises what's coming at the 1984 comic con. it's printed on newspaper type paper.