• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Absolute Hardest to Find 90's books.
7 7

1,246 posts in this topic

Dunno if I posted this yet, but this is the rarest book Ultraverse ever printed.

001-59.jpg

About 200 printed, then they all vanished. The other golds show up now and again, but the Prime has shown up once in the last 5 years.

that's pretty sweet. When was it printed ... ?

Never mind. I just bought it on ebay ... seriously.

I see a SILVER holographic cover just sold for $19.99 from comix4all...was that the one you bought?

The silver holo is common.

This is the GOLD holo.

HAHA ... yes, well there you go. I guess that's what happens when you run without the research... hehe. Soooooo, tell me more about the gold .... :grin:

I dunno. I just typed in Ultravese and *poof* there it was. Are you sure this isin't the Silver version of this book vs the gold ... ^ see above post ... lol

:roflmao:

Dunno if I posted this yet, but this is the rarest book Ultraverse ever printed.

001-59.jpg

About 200 printed, then they all vanished. The other golds show up now and again, but the Prime has shown up once in the last 5 years.

I see a SILVER holographic cover just sold for $19.99 from comix4all...was that the one you bought?

This is the GOLD holo.

HAHA ... yes, well there you go. I guess that's what happens when you run without the research... hehe. Soooooo, tell me more about the gold .... :grin:

There you go. It's not a bad price to pay for it, even still.

The golds were made for every silver holo cover out there. They are all extremely rare, with the exception of Ultraforce, which was only produced in gold.

Most people aren't even aware the golds exist.

001-59.jpg

This is the GOLD holo.

There you go. It's not a bad price to pay for it, even still.

The golds were made for every silver holo cover out there. They are all extremely rare, with the exception of Ultraforce, which was only produced in gold.

Most people aren't even aware the golds exist.

Interesting. So, for future reference, how do i tell it's a gold from silver? Then i'll know what to hunt for and can add it to my list with Josh Howards Dead @17 self-printing ... heh

Interesting. So, for future reference, how do i tell it's a gold from silver? Then i'll know what to hunt for and can add it to my list with Josh Howards Dead @17 self-printing ... heh

Here's the gold and silver next to each other:

001-59.jpg!B9Vu8pw!2k~$(KGrHqQOKjIEzKC8V8z2BM5doQdq+Q~~_3.JPG

Note the difference in the holograms' tones. Because of the nature of holograms, it's sometimes tough to tell. In hand, it's easy.

Received an item today that I've been looking for for a few years now. I see there is someone selling them for $125, but that's more than what I was willing to pay. Ebay has not had one all this time, then a couple weeks ago 2 show up at the same time. I picked up one.

See if you can come across one.

Genus #2 (Sept. 1993) (Adult only)

First Terry Moore's Strangers in Paradise published work.

http://strangersinparadise.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=796

I just picked up one of these off eBay, didn't know anything about it until I saw your post, so thanks for the tip. (thumbs u

Received an item today that I've been looking for for a few years now. I see there is someone selling them for $125, but that's more than what I was willing to pay. Ebay has not had one all this time, then a couple weeks ago 2 show up at the same time. I picked up one.

I just picked up one of these off eBay, didn't know anything about it until I saw your post, so thanks for the tip. (thumbs u

Pics or it didn't happen.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Genus2.jpg

Here's a link to the auction, in the adults only section, so you have to log in:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ADULT-AP-VENUS-COMICS-GENUS-2-/260845330861?pt=Adult_Only_Comics_US&hash=item3cbb97e1ad#ht_500wt_1287

Edited by Brother J