• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TEC 35 on ComicLink ?what's a fair price?

56 posts in this topic

Tec 35 has always been a 5-6X guide book. Probably now more so in the 4-5x range because of how it increased in price the past two years. I think what makes this cover special is the hypodermic needle, the long ears, and especially the hairy chest male bondage!!! :cloud9: The splash page helps a lot too as well as the yellow cover. I doubt tec 36 will ever surpass 35 in price. I believe that 29 and 35 are the scarcest pre-robin tecs. Less of em out there compared to the others.

Tec 35 has always been a 5-6X guide book. Probably now more so in the 4-5x range because of how it increased in price the past two years. I think what makes this cover special is the hypodermic needle, the long ears, and especially the hairy chest male bondage!!! :cloud9: The splash page helps a lot too as well as the yellow cover. I doubt tec 36 will ever surpass 35 in price. I believe that 29 and 35 are the scarcest pre-robin tecs. Less of em out there compared to the others.

You are talking pre-Robin Tecs with Batman covers, right? Otherwise, isn't #28 the scarcest of them all?

I really like the cover on #36.

I guess I must take another look at my copy of issue #36.

I have both #36 and #37 and have never really thought that much about their covers. Of course, I am probably psychologically comparing them to the other pre-Robin Tec covers which isn't really fair.

Here's a Heritage scan...

Jeff;

Thanks for the cover scan! (thumbs u

Cover image is alright for a pre-Robin Tec book, but to me the colours are just a little too bright for your classic Gothic Batman look.

Yeah, I strongly doubt the #36 will ever pass #35 in value. Too bad as I do have a #36, but no #35 in my collection. :(

You are talking pre-Robin Tecs with Batman covers, right? Otherwise, isn't #28 the scarcest of them all?

Yep just talking strictly about pre-robins.. Tec 28 is indeed the toughest

I have both #36 and #37 and have never really thought that much about their covers. Of course, I am probably psychologically comparing them to the other pre-Robin Tec covers which isn't really fair.

Jeff;

Cover image is alright for a pre-Robin Tec book, but to me the colours are just a little too bright for your classic Gothic Batman look.

Yeah, I strongly doubt the #36 will ever pass #35 in value. Too bad as I do have a #36, but no #35 in my collection. :(

There is a Tec 35 in the next Mound city auction...2.5 Plod i believe...

Jeff;

There is a Tec 35 in the next Mound city auction...2.5 Plod i believe...

Link please? Would like to see the book

:rulez:

Next time you have to follow rule # 4 which states , "always pm Yannis privately when there is a big book being offered" .... or else how will Yannis be able to get them cheap by announcing them on the boards

:whistle:

CGC blue 2.5 Tec 35 on Comiclink for $12K+

In this economy, for that book, what is a fair price?

PM sent with info for you...the book is a boardies,but you need to email him direct.

Yup that's my book. Interesting discussion thanks for the insights!

Awesome book. Good luck with the sale! (thumbs u

Great book- It's ashamed you have to sell it (unless you upgraded).

It is a great book! I'm sure it will sell. Who doesn't want a 35???

Yeah it sucks, but like the cause of most forced sales, I got some bills that need to be paid!

Hey don't feel bad I had to sell my 31 and both my 35s when I had to and wasn't thrilled either.

Great book- It's ashamed you have to sell it (unless you upgraded).

It is a great book! I'm sure it will sell. Who doesn't want a 35???

Yeah it sucks, but like the cause of most forced sales, I got some bills that need to be paid!

Hey don't feel bad I had to sell my 31 and both my 35s when I had to and wasn't thrilled either.

doh!