• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Bang Theory

18 posts in this topic

Not Quite sure where to put this one but I was wondering if there was a list anyplace of comics or poster/art featured in this tv shows ?!... I'm mainly wondering about the stuff shown in Sheldon & Leonards apartment/rooms like the stuff they have framed on display ...

Does anyone know as well if any of the cast of this show were/are actual comic/geeks before the show ?... I also tend to see a lot of DC love put into the show like green lantern I've seen marvel stuff in there too but not much ...

I think they realized they had a "Who's The Boss" problem developing, so they went ahead and had Leonard and Penny hook up and break up quick enough and early enough that fans aren't going to be waiting for it to happen for ten years and then be done with the show by then.

Yeah that's right I mentioned Tony Danza. Wanna fight about it?

Because that is a opinion & not a fact :P I think even Sheldon would agree with me on that one :D So Aside from everyone all agreeing that it is a great show does no one know the answers to my questions in the first post ?

From statements in interviews it seems like most of them were not comic book geeks prior to the show. The reason DC is in the show so much is that the show is produced under Warner Brothers studios, the owners of DC comics.

There's someone associated with the show who is a serious comic person. I remember reading about it. There was an episode where comic envy featured prominently - I think they are bantering about Showcase 4 vs AF15 or something like that.

There must be at least one writer who knows his stuff about comics, or they have a technical adviser, because the comic banter is definitely too sophisticated to be the work of a layman.