• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

post your favorite cover from a "run" you collect

453 posts in this topic

ok, this is a little derivative of the "best issue of your favourite title" thread, but that one is for the whole of the book, with lots of stories/splashes/panels shown, and this is a covers-only thread.

so, whether it is a title you're pursuing, an artist fetish [my raboy deal] or a genre [you gga/horror/sci-fi... geeks], show us your very most favoritest cover from said "run." no ties; make the hard choice and jump on out there.

and not your favorite out of gerber, but out of one of your boxes [and i mean CURRENTLY in your boxes---not some damn "funny stuff" you owned when still in remedial penmanship at uf, g.a.tor].

as daring 1 is my favorite timely cover, it's thus easily my favorite cover of the daring run. i'll start with it. plus, i'm still in the after-glow of it arriving this week.

daring1.jpg