• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

post your favorite cover from a "run" you collect

453 posts in this topic

tra la la! Skipping along nicely here! (Obviously all you guys care about is the covers!- Say it aint so and post some interesting interiors in the other thread!)

I did :sumo:

:gossip: Great cover. As you probably already know, you're AdamStrange's twin from the other side of the world, right lol

tra la la! Skipping along nicely here! (Obviously all you guys care about is the covers!- Say it aint so and post some interesting interiors in the other thread!)

I did :sumo:

:gossip: Great cover. As you probably already know, you're AdamStrange's twin from the other side of the world, right lol

Yes sir, you did! And I'm most grateful! (worship)

As for Adam, well, I guess I must be the darker twin from earth two! (:

ht12.jpg

1757829008_59cf0a9901_b.jpg

I like this snakes-in-the-pit cover but I would probably vote for Torch 8.

1756971187_f3f7ba6d48_b.jpg

I think this copy of 8 was posted on ebay or heritage and some lucky duck "sniped" it away from me. (The story is true but the scan may not match.) Got the snakes cover thanks to Tom Gordon. I guess he knew that I worked where they made anti-venom.