• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The end of Daredevil....really...I Mean...are they serious.

69 posts in this topic

I'm sure they will bring him back like everyone else.

And it's NOT the ending of Daredevil, they're just going to reveal who the NEW Man without Fear will be. Which means a new title relaunch.

No matter how many books are in my monthly stack, Daredevil is always the first book I read.

It has been consistently great for over five years,

so naturally, it must go.

Sweet Thrall, I hate Joe Quesada.

zzz

+1,000. the house of no ideas

:insane: Ain't that the truth and nothing but the truth.

I think many of us have been collecting long enough to realise this is just the usual illusion of change that we've seen much too often before and are, as a result, too jaded to believe or to care about its permanence.

I noticed on Comic Book Resources that there are several characters being promoted as the next Daredevil. They could do a 'Reign of the Daredevils' storyline with this group.

Hang on... no, I'm still bored... zzz

I dropped the title for the first time in a decade with this new shadowland arc and creative team. So, for my money I'd rather see it end than stagger on like a zombie pumped full of awfulness. Still, I'm upset that they pushed it to this point. It was so good for so long and then it took this crazy turn for the worse.

Ooh, you know that they COULD do? They could start it again at issue #1 in a few months as a NEW SERIES, hoping it will boost sales! That would be some outside-the-box thinking.

and release it with 4 different variant cover and add the incentive of mini-batons? you know, go way of the box? :idea:

Ooh, you know that they COULD do? They could start it again at issue #1 in a few months as a NEW SERIES, hoping it will boost sales! That would be some outside-the-box thinking.

and release it with 4 different variant cover and add the incentive of mini-batons? you know, go way of the box? :idea:

And have him don an all black costume.

I dropped the title for the first time in a decade with this new shadowland arc and creative team. So, for my money I'd rather see it end than stagger on like a zombie pumped full of awfulness. Still, I'm upset that they pushed it to this point. It was so good for so long and then it took this crazy turn for the worse.
:lol: I felt that way with Frank Miller........,

zzz

Sigh.

Good storytelling never goes out of style and doesn't rely on gimmicks. You'd think the industry would have learned that by now.

Preach on, Brother Rob. We are with you. (worship)

zzz

:insane: Ain't that the truth and nothing but the truth.

I think many of us have been collecting long enough to realise this is just the usual illusion of change that we've seen much too often before and are, as a result, too jaded to believe or to care about its permanence.

I noticed on Comic Book Resources that there are several characters being promoted as the next Daredevil. They could do a 'Reign of the Daredevils' storyline with this group.

Hang on... no, I'm still bored... zzz

They did that allready

superman_isback_4supermen_1993_2720.jpg

Shame. I read Daredevil from the relaunch and honestly thought the Bendis/Brubaker run from 16 to about 94 (when I stopped) were the best Daredevil books ever, even putting both Miller's runs to shame.

Last major relaunch I remember was his new costume back in the early 90s--think that lasted less than two years.

And have him don an all black costume.

And Mephisto can offer his sight back in exchange for never knowing Elektra.... *sigh*