• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Saw a full description of next weeks epi. A lot of people may not be too happy with one casualty.

And even if someone appeared in a recap and not in the episode, they still get credit for appearing in that epi.

Would you mind putting mess like this in spoiler tags?

Some of us don't watch the "next week on..." just for this reason.

Thanks.

Saw a full description of next weeks epi. A lot of people may not be too happy with one casualty.

And even if someone appeared in a recap and not in the episode, they still get credit for appearing in that epi.

Would you mind putting mess like this in spoiler tags?

Some of us don't watch the "next week on..." just for this reason.

Thanks.

:ohnoez:

Touchy. :insane:

That was one ugle zombie in the water well! :eek:

+1

My girlfriend gets a little squeamish and she had to leave when she saw that zombie.

I feel that this season is infinitely better than last. I'm so glad I didn't give up on the series.

lol good ol Dixon brothers. Looks like next week we get to see what good ol Merle has been up to.

I'm thinking Merle might be a hallucination brought on by Daryl's tumble into the creek

+1

or a flashback

lol good ol Dixon brothers. Looks like next week we get to see what good ol Merle has been up to.

I'm thinking Merle might be a hallucination brought on by Daryl's tumble into the creek

+1

or a flashback

I kinda thought he might have taken Sophia and that is why they can't find her.

+1

or a flashback

I kinda thought he might have taken Sophia and that is why they can't find her.

She left the hole in the ground on her own. If he took her it was between the hole and the road.